The most effortless blush brush you'll ever use; product just goes on that much smoother with the F09. Even use it for powder and bronzer!
THE FINE DETAILS
“Blush me up, baby.” - You, probably, after acquiring the F09 brush. Whatever look you’re going for, the F09 has got your cheeks covered. 80s glam? Sweep that rouge on there. You’re Cher. You’re Madonna. Too much? Feel free to focus up and just do the apples of the cheeks. Keep adding for Marie Antoinette vibes. Too focused? Blend it up and out just as easily with the F09 brush. Keep adding more blusher. It’ll keep blending out just as nice, thanks to the F09. Keep adding more. And more. All over. And a little more…And...there. You’re John Cena. Pro Wrestler The Rock. Conor McGregor. Red-faced and ready to rumble. Whoa. Not the look you were going for? Just keep blending with the F09, it’ll bring you back down to a Halle Berry in no time.
The marvelous mix of natural goat hair and synthetic bristles give the F09-RM brush elasticity and the ability to blend, blend, blend. Use it with creams or powders for a flawless finish every time.
- Use with a fairly fluid liquid foundation for a gorgeous, airbrushed-looking finish. Pump your foundation onto the back of your hand before dabbing the F09 into it, working with small amounts of products at a time. Work the product into the brush slightly, then buff on in small circles onto your skin. Keeping buffing small amounts onto the skin until a light, airy finish with the foundation blending seamlessly into your skin is achieved.
- For a pop of blush use short patting strokes in your desired area; for diffused blush use longer strokes and blend into the skin with short upwards sweeps.
- Try with creams for a soft, glowy finish! Use the same method as above, with slightly more pressing motions before diffusing.
- Sweep bronzer across the mid-cheek, forehead, and against the jawline in long strokes to add warmth to the skin for a sun-kissed glow.
- Instead of setting the entire face, use the F09 to powder just the areas that need it, such as under the eyes and in the T-Zone (forehead, nose, and chin). Lightly press into your powder and use the F09 in short, soft pressing strokes to set the area. Lightly diffuse the edges of the set area using feathering strokes once most of the product is off of the brush.
Most importantly, remember that makeup isn't moderated, and that you are your own beauty boss. Use the brush however you see fit: whatever feels right to you and makes you feel the most beautiful.
SIZE DOES MATTER
Learn more about Bri & Nie and the process used to create Bristles Brushes here.