Detailer Pencil Brush E05-PS
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout. Preview the shipping costs in your cart.
Get more of the deets below!
This pencil-shaped eye shadow brush is the perfect size to pinpoint where you need to add little details. Sleek and silky, it puts down the perfect amount of product so you won’t need to worry about an eraser.
THE FINE DETAILS
Pencil this brush in, darlings. The shapely, sleek point of E05 glides like no other pencil brush. Just holding it will make you feel like the next great L.D. (Leonardo DaVinci...Or Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic sketching Kate Winslet, if you’re feeling frisky.) This brush says you don’t skimp on the details. This brush says, “Draw you like one of my French girls? Sure. But not before I glam myself UP.”
The pointed tip of the E05 ensures you’ll be able to glide on product with ease. The mix of natural horse and synthetic bristles make the application smooth and silky, no matter the type of product. Use the E05 with creams, gels, or powders for precise details or blending.
The E05 fits so snugly in the crease you’ll think that’s where it belongs. But don’t be fooled; you can also use it in the inner corner of the eyes, up against the lash lines, and under the brows. Adding sharper detail to the crease or pinpointing where you need a little extra sum’n sum’n has never been easier.
On the eyes:
- Add precise definition to the crease by tucking the E05 into the crease and using soft, long strokes to add your chosen shadow. Build up colour by using shorter strokes.
- Highlight the inner corner of your eye by patting a light shadow on with the E05, then use the tip of the brush to lightly blend the edges.
- Add a pop of highlight under your brow using soft strokes and blending with the tip of the E05.
- Get softly defined liner by tucking the E05 against the lash line and using light strokes against the lashes, using mainly the tip of the brush to ensure you get the desired line shape and length. Use with shadows or creams.
On the face:
- Spot conceal textured pimples by using a clean E05 to pat concealer onto the spot; make sure to come at the spot from all angles to get the best coverage. Blend toward the center of the spot with upwards and downwards motions, as well as coming from the right and left. Since texture isn't flat, coming from different directions will ensure you're covering the spot's different levels. For larger pimples, use the P06 with the same method.
Most importantly, remember that makeup isn't moderated, and that you are your own beauty boss. Use the brush however you see fit: whatever feels right to you and makes you feel the most beautiful.
SIZE DOES MATTER
TOTALLY BIASED TIPS & TAKES
Learn more about Bri & Nie and the process used to create Bristles Brushes here.