Smudger Brush E04-RS
EXPIRES FRIDAY NOV 26 AT 11:59PM: Get a FREE brush with every bundle! Add both the bundle and a brush from E01-P07 to your cart, and the individual brush will be FREE! No code required; it will automatically apply once both items are in your cart.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout. Preview the shipping costs in your cart.
Get more of the deets below!
Get into those details, baby! The E04 is a short shadow brush perfect for smudging and blending along the lash line or even cleaning up line work.
THE FINE DETAILS
This brush helps put out fires and create the smokiest of eyes. You can go from doe-eyed to do-me eyes in 20 seconds flat using the E04, and that’s including time for the thank you note you’ll want to send us. The short bristles have elasticity and durability, making it the perfect brush to start any smudging or heavy-handed blending. This brush could even cut your crease, if you felt so inclined.
The wide, rounded head, thinner profile, and short bristles offer a great amount of control to any product you’re placing down. Got a cleanup on Aisle Liquid Liner? The E04 gives you enough control to quickly swipe away any such mess. And because it’s not too big, not too small, but just right, the E04 fits comfortably against the upper and lower lash lines for when you want to blend right against them.
On the eyes:
- With EYE SHADOW: To create a smokey eye or smokey liner with eye shadow, dip into your desired shade with the E04 and slowly trace along the lash line using small, sweeping strokes, winging out as desired. For a smokier look, "push" the colour upwards using the E04 by using gentle upwards strokes, moving from the lash line up towards the crease.
- With CREAMS: To create a smokey eye or smokey liner with creams (such as a pomade, kohl, or gel liner), use the E04 to lightly dip into the product. Push the cream slightly into the brush using the back of your hand to ensure even distribution. Then use light. long strokes against the lash line to create the desired shape, before feathering upwards to your desired thickness.
- Clean up lines using the E04: for cleaning shadows, use a clean E04 to create the edge you want by running it against the area. For cleaning liners or creams, add concealer or remover to the E04 before cleaning the edge.
- Add definition to the bottom lash line by adding shadow to your E04 and gently tucking it under your lashes before using soft strokes to add soft dimension. Build up your shade for more drama.
On the face:
- Use the E04 to clean up the edges of your lipstick by working concealer into the brush (dip into your concealer and then lightly work the E04 in soft strokes on the back of your hand), then tracing the outer edge of the lip line before gently diffusing.
- If you like a super sharp nose contour, draw your contour lines (cream or powder) on your nose with the E04 before blending out with the E02 (softer blending) or E03 (more precise blending).
SIZE DOES MATTER
TOTALLY BIASED TIPS & TAKES
From the women behind Bristles Beauty:
"I always start my smokey eye off by blending a black gel or kohl against the lash line using the E04. I like to use small, quick back and forth movements to really work the product in and make sure there are no gaps. The E04 is also perfect for cleaning up the lip line with concealer when I go a little lipstick overboard!" - Bri, CEO & Co-Owner of Bristles Beauty, and Makeup Artist
Learn more about Bri & Nie and the process used to create Bristles Brushes here.