Flat Precision Brush P06-RF
EXPIRES FRIDAY NOV 26 AT 11:59PM: Get a FREE brush with every bundle! Add both the bundle and a brush from E01-P07 to your cart, and the individual brush will be FREE! No code required; it will automatically apply once both items are in your cart.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout. Preview the shipping costs in your cart.
Get more of the deets below!
In the age of cut-creases, P06 has you covered and concealed. Whether you pat or carve, swipe or sweep, the size of this brush is dedicated to precision.
THE FINE DETAILS
Isn't she lovely? We are, of course, talking about P06. But the same question, and resounding answer of "SO LOVELY", applies to you, too! You're lovely; the P06 is lovely. It's the perfect match!
P06 is just the type of brush to bring people together. The new mod styles of precision looks like sharp lines and cut-creases can come together with classic concealing practices. The size of P06 is perfect for fitting onto the lid, with an amazing density for precision work. Precision is what the P in P06 stands for, after all!
The sleek synthetic bristles of this brush make it super easy to clean and efficient to use with even the glitteriest of products. Use to conceal and carve, or pat and pack colours, pigments, and glitters!
To carve and cut-crease:
- To cut your crease: Tap the P06 into a concealer or an opaque eye base. Be sure not to oversaturate the brush; press excess product off onto the back of your hand. Hold the brush vertically. Starting at the inner corner of the eye, place the flat face of P06 against your lid with the edge of the rounded tip where you want to create your new "crease". Carefully trace the curve of the crease you would like to appear, all the way to the outer portion of your eye, extending as far as desired. Use soft patting motions with the P06 to pull concealer down from the line you just created to fill in your lid.
- To carve your brows: Tap the P06 into a concealer or an opaque eye base. Be sure not to oversaturate the brush; press excess product off onto the back of your hand. Hold the brush horizontally. Starting at the arch of the brow, align the edge of the bristles with the highest point, and sleekly swipe your brush across the underside of your brow. Then use the tips of the bristles to feather the concealer down and sharpen up where desired. Use the rest of the product on the brush to use the same motions starting from the head of the brow to connect it to where you just carved the arch.
- To create shapes: Use the tips of the brush to create sharp shapes with slow, fluid movements before filling in using patting motions with the flat face of the brush.
- To conceal the under-eye area, tap a light concealer into P06, then use tapping motions to place the concealer in the inner corner just under the bottom lashline where the darkest purple/blue hues begin. When the product has been patted on, use the tips of the bristles to lightly feather the concealer out under the eye and slightly down beside the nose.
- Spot conceal textured pimples by using a clean P06 to pat concealer onto the spot; make sure to come at the spot from all angles to get the best coverage. Blend toward the center of the spot with upwards and downwards motions, as well as coming from the right and left. Since texture isn't flat, coming from different directions will ensure you're covering the spot's different levels. For smaller pimples, use the E05 with the same method.
With glitters & pigments:
- Use the P06 to pack on glitters and pigments right where you want them by dipping your brush into the product and pressing it where you'd like it. Use delicate patting motions to avoid fallout with glitters.
- Pack on extra colour by loading the P06 with pigment or shadow and using pressing motions to get the ultimate colour payoff.
SIZE DOES MATTERBristle Length: 7mm;
TOTALLY BIASED TIPS & TRICKS
"The P06 is the unsung hero of makeup. Flat precision brushes are a trick of the trade. They make everything so clean and sharp! You get product right where you want it, and never any further. If I'm doing a super precise eyeliner, I use P06 with a little moisturizer on it to clean up and sharpen the edge of the wing. It's my perfector!" - Bri, CEO & Co-Owner of Bristles Beauty, and Makeup Artist
Learn more about Bri & Nie and the process used to create Bristles Brushes here.