Eyeliner Precision Brush P07-P
EXPIRES FRIDAY NOV 26 AT 11:59PM: Get a FREE brush with every bundle! Add both the bundle and a brush from E01-P07 to your cart, and the individual brush will be FREE! No code required; it will automatically apply once both items are in your cart.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout. Preview the shipping costs in your cart.
Get more of the deets below!
Let's get straight to the point: this brush is precisely pointed enough to create perfect eyeliner looks, brow strokes, faux freckles...or whatever little detail you desire!
THE FINE DETAILS
These details truly are the finest. The P07 is a brush so fine you betta keep it away from your man. Use it to define a flick or any little detail, because the synthetic bristles are durable and elastic enough so they won't fray or spread. Try it for liner and to define the brows!
- Hold the P07 horizontally. Starting at the inner corner of the eye, use short strokes along the lashline. At the corner of the eye, use longer fluid strokes to create a wing as long as you desire, easing off on the pressure as you get to the end of your stroke. For a softer liner, try using the P07 with a powder shadow!
- For natural brows, use soft upwards strokes in the same direction your brow hairs naturally grow to fill in the spots where your brows are more sparse. Use with creamy gels or pomades, or powders for a softer finish.
- For defined brows, hold the P07 horizontally and draw a line at the bottom edge of your brow, starting from midway to the end of the tail. Repeat the same motion for the top portion, then use upwards strokes to fill in the tail you've just outlined. Once the tail is complete, use the leftover product on the brush to fill in the head of the brow with soft upwards strokes where needed.
- Use the tip of the brow to add tiny to small dots.
- For line work, load your product onto the entire brush tip and hold the brush horizontally. Change the amount of pressure to change the thickness of your lines, with light pressure creating small strokes, and heavy pressure creating thicker lines.
SIZE DOES MATTER
TOTALLY BIASED TIPS & TAKES
"Everyone needs to switch out doing their liner with angled brushes for the P07! It doesn’t take long to get the hang of it, and it gives me so much more control. It’s also a lot easier to find your own technique with, since you can swipe with it, stamp it, use long or short strokes, hold it at different angles...there’s more versatility with the P07, which is why I prefer using it. I like to start with short strokes in the inner portion of my eye for liner, then finish with long strokes for the perfect wing." - Bri, CEO & Co-Owner of Bristles Beauty, and Makeup Artist
Learn more about Bri & Nie and the process used to create Bristles Brushes here.